Exceptional Pet Care in London!
Below you will find contact information for our Veterinary Hospital in London. Please contact us to make an appointment!
For the Holidays some of our hours have changed. Please see below:
Friday April 15th – closed
Friday July 1st – closed
Monday September 5th – closed
Monday October 10th – closed
COVID-19 Update. Please be advised that Blue Cross Animal Hospital has implemented the following practices to continue to support our clients while minimizing the risk of the transmission of COVID-19. We are currently running at regular hours from Monday to Friday. Saturday hours are 9am-noon.
1) When scheduling appointments by email or phone please advise staff of any respiratory illness or history of travel in the last 2 weeks. If respiratory illness or travel history is reported clients may be advised to: reschedule the appointment, enlist alternate guardian to bring your pet.
2) All owners are asked to remain outside; a staff member will come and get your pet. We ask that all pets are secured safely with collar and leash or in their pet carriers.
3) Food and medication sales: we ask that you call ahead. As much as possible payments to be made over the phone and a time set up to pick up your items.
4) Staff will not shake hands and will maintain the recommended distance of 2 m from clients when possible
5) We will continue to appropriately clean and disinfect all surfaces within the hospital.
Thank you for helping to keep Blue Cross a safe environment.
Stay safe everyone!
95 Wharncliffe Rd South
London, Ontario, N6J 2K2Get Directions
Hours of Operation
|Monday||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Friday||8:00am – 6:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am – 12:00pm|